Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Clearly understand the differences between the two versions of the standard
- Understand the electrode configurations VCB, VCBB, HCB, VOA and HOA
- Understand how the 2018 version is more robust
- Understand the change for low voltage transformer exception
- Identify if you need to update your study to the new 2018 version
- Create an Arc Flash Report with deliverables in accordance to IEEE 1584.1
Who Should Attend:
Personnel who are involved in the design and maintenance of the facility’s electrical power system and are part of the electrical safety for the facility.
There are no reviews yet.