Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Identify and categorize Electrical Hazards
- Explain the dangers associated with Arc Flash
- Explain the dangers associated with Electrical Shock
- Identify the correct PPE
- Understand the two PPE methods set forth in NFPA 70E
- Know when and how to establish an Electrically Safe Working Condition
- Understand when an Energized Work Permit is required
- Understand the requirements for a Qualified Person
- Identify when Arc Flash and Shock boundaries are active and the requirements to enter said boundaries
- Properly read and understand Arc Flash Labels
Who Should Attend?
Personnel who work in direct contact or near electrical equipment or employees involved with electrical safety.