Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Identify and categorize Electrical Hazards
- Explain the dangers associated with Arc Flash
- Explain the dangers associated with Electrical Shock
- Identify the correct PPE
- Understand the two PPE methods set forth in NFPA 70E
- Know when and how to establish an Electrically Safe Working Condition
- Understand when an Energized Work Permit is required
- Understand the requirements for a Qualified Person
- Identify when Arc Flash and Shock boundaries are active and the requirements to enter said boundaries
- Properly read and understand Arc Flash Labels
Who Should Attend?
Personnel who work in direct contact or near electrical equipment or employees involved with electrical safety.
There are no reviews yet.